preschool & kid’s day out
Kid’s Place at Grace
A place where your child can grow in knowledge, creativity, and love of God!
Kid’s Place at Grace (KPG) sees each child as a unique individual, created by God. We provide a warm, nurturing, fun, and positive environment that is designed to promote the development of the whole child, including social, physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our curriculum encourages each child’s creativity, curiosity, and positive self-esteem through age-appropriate, hands-on activities.
The staff at Kid’s Place at Grace must pass rigorous screening, education, and experience qualifications to meet or exceed those required by the state of Kansas and Grace UMC. Each teacher participates annually in continuing education opportunities to broaden and increase skills to make a positive contribution to the education of your child.
KPG offers many different Preschool and KDO class options, starting at 18 months up to age 5. All classes run 8:45 am – 2:15 pm. Each class has a dedicated Circle Time, Center-Directed Activity Time, Snack Time, Recess, and Lunch.
KPG does not charge an additional snack fee. KPG families sign up to bring snack for their child’s class on a rotating basis. We are a peanut-free facility for both snack and lunch. Each child is responsible for bringing their own lunch.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Mills, Kid’s Place at Grace Director, at (913) 201-9045 or [email protected].
Downloadable Content (updated JULY 2023):
- KPG Calendar 2023-2024
- KPG School Supplies List 2023-2024
- KPG Class Descriptions 2023-2024
- KPG Enrollment Forms 2023-2024
- Getting to Know Your Child Form
- 2021-2022 KPG Handbook
- KDHE Child-Medical-Record-Immunization-History-and-Health-Assessment
To pay your KPG Tuition online, please follow these steps:
- Click “Pay Tuition” button below (it will open Pushpay in a new tab so you can refer back to these instructions)
- Select “Set Up Recurring”
- Set the frequency to monthly
- Choose your starting month
- Select a date BEFORE the 7th, as it takes time to process your payment, and monthly payments are due the 7th of each month
- Select the fund “KPG Tuition”
- Click “Next”
- Verify your phone number, so you can be sent a security message
- Enter the code texted to you
- Enter into your payment info, and click “Schedule recurring tuition”
You are responsible to cancel your recurring tuition. There is a late fee if payments are received after the 7th of the month.