Kid’s Place at Grace (KPG) sees each child as a unique individual, created by God. We provide a warm, nurturing, fun, and positive environment that is designed to promote the development of the whole child, including social, physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our curriculum encourages each child’s creativity, curiosity, and positive self-esteem through age-appropriate, hands-on activities.
The staff at Kid’s Place at Grace must pass rigorous screening, education, and experience qualifications to meet or exceed those required by the state of Kansas and Grace UMC. Each teacher participates annually in continuing education opportunities to broaden and increase skills to make a positive contribution to the education of your child.
KPG offers many different Preschool and KDO class options, starting at 18 months up to age 5. All classes run 8:45 am – 2:15 pm. Each class has a dedicated Circle Time, Center-Directed Activity Time, Snack Time, Recess, and Lunch.
KPG does not charge an additional snack fee. KPG families sign up to bring snack for their child’s class on a rotating basis. We are a peanut-free facility for both snack and lunch. Each child is responsible for bringing their own lunch.
KPG online enrollment dates:
- Current families and church members January 19th, 8:00am
- Alumni families January 25th, 8;00am
- New family members January 27th, 8:00am
- KPG Class Descriptions 2021-2022
- KPG Enrollment Information Letter 2021-2022
- KPG Enrollment Forms 2021-2022
- KPG Enrollment Registration Form 2021-2022
- KPG Handbook 2020-2021
- 2020-2021 KPG School Calendar
- Getting to Know Your Child Form 2020
- KDHE Health Form
- Click “Pay Tuition” button below (it will open Pushpay in a new tab so you can refer back to these instructions)
- Select “Set Up Recurring”
- Set the frequency to monthly
- Choose your starting month
- Select a date BEFORE the 7th, as it takes time to process your payment, and monthly payments are due the 7th of each month
- Select the fund “KPG Tuition”
- Click “Next”
- Verify your phone number, so you can be sent a security message
- Enter the code texted to you
- Enter into your payment info, and click “Schedule recurring tuition”