What to Expect
- 9 a.m. – Traditional Worship Experience: Organist, Choir, and Handbell Choir
- 10:15 a.m. – Modern Worship Experience: Live Band
- 11 a.m. – Traditional Worship Experience
- Relevant, Biblical Messages
- Safe and Fun Kid’s Environment
- Free Coffee
First Time Tips
Arrive ten minutes early your first time to get the kids checked in.
You’ll be greeted and directed to the Grace Connect Hub for additional information.
Feel free to grab a cup of coffee from the Grace Coffee shop and head to Traditional Worship in Celebration Center or Modern Worship with Common Grace in the (Grace Gathering Room).
Dress is casual, so come in what you feel comfortable in.
From Infants to elementary age, we have done our best to help your children have a blast while learning about Jesus. We have created a fun and safe environment for them by implementing our kids Check-in and Check-out system
To securely check your kids into our Grace Kids Zone, on your first visit, we will need the following personal information:
- Parent/legal guardian names
- Children’s names and birthdates
- Phone number/email
- Special instructions (allergies, special needs for each child.)
This information is entered into our Grace Kids Database to help maintain our secure check-in & pick-up system.
Children and Youth programming at 9:00
Childcare for 5 and under available at 10:15 am.
Family Room with changing table and live feed of service available.