With Grace Kids programming resuming on September 12, a Covid Protocol will be in place. All children, staff, and volunteers will be masked.
At Grace Kids, we want kids to know how to Love God, Live like Jesus and Serve the World. We do this through age-specific programming full of Worship, engaging Bible Stories along with a variety of games, crafts, and activities to reinforce our Bottom Line of the day that fits in with the theme of the month. During this pandemic season, we are working to adapt and adjust our programming as precautions change.
- We have childcare during all of our (indoor) worship services including the Wednesday night filming service at 5:30 pm! Childcare takes place in room 209. We also have a Family Room if you need a place to take your restless toddler during Sunday morning services. Room 208 offers chairs for nursing moms, a changing table, toddler friendly toys and a live feed of service.
Grace Kids Sunday Classes
- Grace Kids has a new check-in station! Each Sunday please check your children in at our new location across from the coffee shop. Here you will get your child’s name badge and a parent security tag for pickup. You will also find parent resources and information relevant to what is happening in Grace Kids!
- If your child was two years old as of August 31, 2021 we have a special Sunday class just for them called the Owls! Our long time friends Miss Tracey and Miss Ernie are the leaders in our Owl’s class providing a simple bible lesson and fun activities to teach children God loves me, God made me, and Jesus wants to be my friend forever! Check in at the Grace Kids check-in station and then drop off in room 215.
- We are back in person with Sunday morning programing for our kids at 9:00 a.m. and we need volunteers to serve! Volunteers commit to serve bi-weekly with a small group of kids. Training, activity plans, supplies and fun are all provided! Please contact Stacy Guerrero for more information or if interested!
Family Faith at Home
Bring faith formation into your home at the click of a button. Use the links below to find Bible Story and Worship Videos along with Parent Guides to help guide you through activities, discussion and prayer with your family!
September – Week 3
Stay Connected with Grace Kids:
Grace Kids Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gracekids.olathe/
- Grace Kids Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gracekidsolathe/
- Grace Kids Facebook Community: https://tinyurl.com/GraceKidsCommunity
- Weekly E-mails from Grace Kids: e-mail to be added.
We’re here to support you through this season we are experiencing. If you need anything at all, please contact us to let us know how we can help, pray, and support you.
Kids Place at Grace Preschool
Kid’s Place at Grace sees each child as a unique individual, created by God. We provide a warm, nurturing, fun and positive environment that is designed to promote the development of the whole child, including social, physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual growth. Our curriculum encourages each child’s creativity, curiosity and positive self-esteem through age appropriate, hands-on activities.
The Staff at Kid’s Place at Grace must pass rigorous screening, education, and experience qualifications to meet or exceed those required by the state of Kansas and Grace UMC. Each teacher participates annually in continuing education opportunities to broaden and increase skills to make a positive contribution to the education of your child.
If you need to contact someone about the Kid’s Place at Grace Preschool and Kid’s Day Out, call Jennifer at (913) 859-0111 ext. 220
For handbook, enrollment form, calendar, and other online resources, click here