At Grace Kids, we want kids to know how to Love God, Live like Jesus and Serve the World. We do this through age-specific programming full of Worship, engaging Bible Stories along with a variety of games, crafts, and activities to reinforce our Bottom Line of the day that fits in with the theme of the month.
WORSHIP @ HOME
While we are not meeting in person during the COVID-10 health crisis, we’re still committed to providing the same level of quality and practical programming to help your kids grow in their faith formation! Below you’ll find Worship and Bible Story videos and Parent Guides for each age group.
Worship and Bible Story Video:
April 5 (Palm Sunday): https://vimeo.com/showcase/6936782
March 29: https://vimeo.com/showcase/6907570
March 22: https://vimeo.com/showcase/6874412
- Early Childhood (Birth-Preschool): First Look Preschool Experience
- Elementary (Kindergarten-3rd Grade): 252 Kids Experience
- Elementary (4th-5th Grade): 252 Preteen Experience
Tips to Worship @ Home:
- On Saturday night, find the resources for your Worship @ Home experience. (Here, on our Facebook Page (Link to Grace Kids Facebook Page), and/or through our Grace Kids E-mail). To be added to our weekly e-mail list, contact .
- On Sundays, join us for Live Worship here and watch as a family.
- Following Live Worship, choose a time to continue the Worship @ Home time with your family.
- If you have kids in both age groups (Early Childhood and Elementary), decide as a family which one to do now and choose a time later in the day or week to do the other age group together.
- Use the Parent Guides to tie the whole Worship together as you do the activities, Worship, and Bible Story Video and prayer time in the end.
When In-Person Worship Resumes:
When in-person worship resumes, we’ll see you Sunday mornings at 9:15 a.m., where we’ll continue teaching kids how to Love God, Live like Jesus and Serve the World. We’ll continue doing this through age-specific full of worship, engaging Bible Stories along with a variety of games, crafts, and activities to reinforce our Bottom Line of the day that fits in with the theme of the month. We’ll also resume our Family Worship on the fifth Sundays to give space for our families to worship together in Big Church.
During this time, we are encouraging families to quarantine as much as possible. Opportunities will volunteer in Grace Kids will resume when we resume meeting in-person!
Stay Connected with Grace Kids:
- Grace Kids Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gracekidsolathe/
- Grace Kids Facebook Community: https://tinyurl.com/GraceKidsCommunity
- Weekly E-mails from Grace Kids: e-mail to be added.
We’re here to support you through this season we are experiencing. If you need anything at all, please contact us to let us know how we can help, pray, and support you.
Kids Place at Grace Preschool
Kid’s Place at Grace sees each child as a unique individual, created by God. We provide a warm, nurturing, fun and positive environment that is designed to promote the development of the whole child, including social, physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual growth. Our curriculum encourages each child’s creativity, curiosity and positive self-esteem through age appropriate, hands-on activities.
The Staff at Kid’s Place at Grace must pass rigorous screening, education, and experience qualifications to meet or exceed those required by the state of Kansas and Grace UMC. Each teacher participates annually in continuing education opportunities to broaden and increase skills to make a positive contribution to the education of your child.
If you need to contact someone about the Kid’s Place at Grace Preschool and Kid’s Day Out, call Jennifer at (913) 859-0111 ext. 220
For handbook, enrollment form, calendar, and other online resources, click here
News and Events
(These are the most recent posts – see more here.)
Grace Kids is seeking to add individuals to their child care staff. This position provides childcare for families attending events […]
Center of Grace preschool is looking for people to volunteer in their migrant family preschool program 1 day a week […]
This summer during VBS kids will put their FOCUS on God and learn about God’s amazing plan for us! WE […]
Current 2019-2020 4th and 5th graders join us June 22-25 (9:00 am – 1:00pm) for an experience put together especially for you! Registration deadline […]