In-Person Worship and Celebration
We are very excited to continue offering in-person worship through the spring! Registration no longer required! As we gather, we will do so with great care, aware that the virus is still with us. And we will continue to offer opportunities to worship online every single week because we know not everyone is ready to come back to group gatherings and we respect and support that as well. If you feel comfortable, and would like to join us for in-person worship, please read below and register at the bottom of the page.
Each week we offer in-person worship with guidelines:
Traditional – 9:15 at our Ridgeview Campus – guidelines below
Common Grace – 10:45 am at the Ball Conference Center – more info
Here are the guidelines we’re implementing to stay safe as we return to in-person worship:
- We will keep the congregation number at no more than 25% of capacity
- Seating will be every other row
- Family groups will sit together with 3 chairs between themselves and the next group
- Masks are required
- We will not sing hymns together as that is not considered safe practice yet
- We’ll help you check in when you enter and invite you directly into the sanctuary
- Both before and after services we’ll invite you not to do what we do best, which is stand together in groups and talk about all the happenings in the world. We know that is the most fun ever, but for right now, we need to stay distanced and move in and out of the building without pause
- Restrooms will be open and we ask you to follow the guidelines posted
- Water fountains will NOT be available
- There will be no nursery or childcare or Sunday school for children or adults. We hope to offer these services soon! In the meantime, we will have a “wiggle zone” in one corner of the sanctuary where you can take your kids if they get restless, and worship bags will be available for kids of all ages.
Whether you worship with us in-person or online, we are so grateful that you are a part of the Grace community!!!!