Your First Step…
Couples who desire to be married at Grace United Methodist, or by one of our pastors, will receive the Grace Wedding Handbook and have an initial consultation with a member of our pastoral staff.
Weddings are booked for Grace United Methodist Church members only.
Q: Are we required to attend pre-marital counseling?
Yes. Couples can participate in the pre-marital class offered by Grace United Methodist Church.
Q: What dates and times are available to schedule weddings at Grace United Methodist?
Once we are certain the date you requested is available, we have the following general time guidelines:
- Friday Weddings: 6:00 PM
- Saturday Weddings: 2:00 PM – nothing past 3:30 PM
- No Sunday Weddings or Holidays – See handbook for holidays
Q: Is the church available for wedding receptions, parties, or showers?
Yes there are different rooms in the church to accommodate the number of attendees you expect. No alcohol is allowed on church property. Fees will be in addition to the wedding.
Q: What are the fees?
- Building Fee (Celebration Center or Grace Gathering) = $550( includes building, sound and wedding coordinator)
- Pastor Honorarium = $200 (onsite wedding) – includes pre-marital counseling
- Pastor Honorarium = $TBD (offsite wedding)
- Musicians = Range from $85-$125, refer to handbook
Prices subject to change. For more info, contact Kristy Watson 913-859-0111, Ext. 205.