The process to join at Grace is very simple. We hold a class called "Coffee With the Pastors" in the Book & Coffee Shop on the Ridgeview campus.
- January 29 from noon to 1:00 p.m. (in the Chapel - Room 204)
- March 26 from noon to 1:00 p.m.
- June 25 from noon to 1:00 p.m.
- September 24 from noon to 1:00 p.m.
- November 12 from noon to 1:00 p.m.
During this time you will:
- Be able to ask questions about the church
- Learn more about Grace Church and the Center of Grace, our mission and outreach facility
- Hear about the United Methodist Church structure and sacraments
- Meet others in the congregation who have questions about the church
- Get connected to Grace ministries by signing up for a ministry consultation
- Enjoy coffee and light refreshments
Feed Your Soul
Church for me, is much less about religion, and far more about community. I see Jesus connecting with all kinds of people in all kinds of places in all kinds of ways and calling those who would follow him to do the same. I think at Grace we continue to search for and be fascinated by ways we can live, learn, and support one another through the struggles, celebrations, doldrums, and excitement of everyday life. Certainly we desire meaning and purpose through our faith, AND we find that experiencing life together helps each of us move in and toward a greater awareness of our spiritual natures. Plus it’s just more fun to do all this faith, life, and community stuff together!