Grace Church is transitioning to a new church management system called Realm. The new software is more intuitive for users and has a responsive design to work with a variety of devices, including tablets, smartphones or computers. This new tool allows members to:
- Update your contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses
- Make an online contribution or view your past contributions
- Register for events or classes
- View an online church directory, including pictures if available
- Communicate with your groups and ministry teams
We take security seriously, so only those who have received a personal invitation and been verified against our current database will be able to access these tools. Every adult in the congregation who has an email address on file with us should by now have received an email invitation to create an account. If you have not already done so, please use the link provided in the invite email to create your login.
For your convenience, we have created a series of documents to help you navigate the basic functions of Realm. These can be accessed on our website at graceumc.church/realm-login. All instructions are available in both video and PDF format.
If you have any questions or if you have not yet received an invitation to join, please email Tracy Hemsath or contact the church office at 913-859-0111. Thank you for your support in helping us make this transition!